Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 338 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on January 15, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- The news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, successfully navigating an asteroid belt while never telling you the odds.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
Guard Frequency: Origins premieres with Mission 1
- Star Citizen releases Alpha 3.12.1 to the Evocati and does other things which we might mention if anyone cares.
- Frontier Developments has once again proven they listen to our show and respond immediately to the insightful analysis of the team – by announcing a delay in the release of the Odyssey expansion. Wait… it sounds bad when I say it like that. What I meant to say is that we told them to have alpha demos ready by the end of January and they said “you can’t have the game until May.” Wait… Tony, you really need to put in more time editing this copy. Well, at least they answered Brian’s call for more details and released a Q&A about settlements.
- Tell us your reaction to the delay of the Odyssey expansion.
- What do you want to hear about in a future Frontier Q&A session?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.