Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 42 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 11th October 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 14th October 2014 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
As Tony has been kidnapped and forced to go and eat scotch eggs against his will, Justin takes his seat in the hangar alongside Lennon and Geoff to bring you yet another awesome show. In this week’s Squawk Box we talk about a new material that’s so dark it absorbs virtually all light that hits it. In CIG News we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the Letter from the Chairman for $56m, details about the Cutlass variants, all the best bits from CitizenCon 2014 and how you can test all the ships currently available in Arena Commander before moving on and discussing that most American of topics: freedom! Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
- Blackest is the new Black | New material could help space cameras see better
- Letter from the Chairman $56m
- Unshackled: Cutlass variants | CM Note: I was wrong, it was a Dodge Stealth converted into an Enzo Ferrari
- CitizenCon 2014 Livestream
This Week’s Community Questions
- CitizenCon! Your hopes. Your dreams. Your disappointments. We want to hear them!
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.