Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 183 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on September 1st 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, September 5th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week we’re skipping squawk box because of all of you. Yes, we received a lot of feedback, so we’re going to jump right in and see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we cover:
- The Path to 3.0 for Star Citizen
- In Elite: Dangerous, the end is near! For 2.4 beta anyway; and discussion on the changes to ship rebuy and PowerPlay
- And we take a first look at X4: Foundations
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let approximately all of you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- SC: Do you buy the explanation for the increase in bugs, or do you think they flipped a switch on a bigger feature? Do CIG’s answers about the 600i intrigue or annoy you?
- ED: Was Ostron right? Have thargoids and octal math taken over at Frontier?
- X4: What do you think of the systems outlined in the trailer? Do you think a new X game is exciting, meh, or not worth bothering about?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.