Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 112, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on Friday 18th March 2016 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, March 22nd 2016 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Unfortunately Lennon’s been kidnapped, apparently, by the elusive night-badgers. We were issued a ransom note of “20 boxes of mac and cheese” so we’re kinda sorta thinking that he’s somehow involved, so joining Geoff and Tony this week is the other Jeff, aka Ostron!
To kick us off, in this week’s Squawk Box we bring you another space weather report. On the Flight Deck we see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- Star Citizen Alpha 2.3.0 being published to the PTU
- Star Citizen Alpha 2.2.3 being pushed to Live
- 10 for the Chairman episode 79
- Details of the Star Citizen Esperia Vanduul Blade
- Elite: Dangerous’ Community Goals and Bulletin Board revamp, SRVs now leaving tracks and an eagle-eyed Redditor who may have spotted a new utility slot
- Descent: Underground’s latest updates
- a brief update on the indie space-sim Limit Theory
Next, Ostron gather’s Tony and Geoff’s thoughts on DLC, and finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- DLC! Are bite-sized add-ons to your games something you look forward to, or do you just wish they’d offer everything available in one go? Maybe you hate the concept of both DLC and expansions — we’re not here to judge!
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.