Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 152, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on January 21st 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, January 24th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week’s Squawk Box, people are listening to Tony! Okay, no, but some do share his opinions. On the Flight Deck we see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we bring you:
- Ships, swarms and schedules for Star Citizen
- Elite: Dangerous wants you to do your part, and remember, the only good bug is a dead bug!
- We discuss the Collectors Edition and ground vehicles coming to No Man’s Sky
- Details on how Descent: Underground are trying to get 90s FPS in there too.
Finally, we turn into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Star Citizen: have you played Pirate Swarm? What’s your impression? How does it compare to Vanduul swarm?
- Descent Underground: Have you gotten your ass kicked in the tunnels? Do you think the bots are too hard?
- Does a new ground vehicle in No Man’s Sky pique your interest in the game? Or is this physical merchandise failure the final nail in Hello Games’ coffin?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.