Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 159 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on March 10th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, March 14th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week we’re skipping Squawk Box to bring you an interview with Luke Schneider, Lead Designer of the 6-degrees-of-freedom-space-sim-shooter, Overload! After that we hit the Flight Deck and see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- The latest on the economy, and Hurricane Q&A Part 2 for Star Citizen
- Details of the PS4 release, and a somewhat worrying trailer about humanity’s future from Elite: Dangerous
- Bonus: David Braben on Radio NZ
- And the latest update to No Man’s Sky, 1.2 aka the Pathfinder update
Finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Does the introduction of a rudimentary commodities market have you excited? Do you agree with the devs’ approach to fixing problems the Hurricane has highlighted?
- Tells us about anything you like, but mostly how shocked are you that the Thargoids most likely didn’t come in peace? How about your opinion on multicrew?
- Have you stuck with No Man’s Sky? Have these improvements made it enjoyable, or did the launch failure sour your opinion for all time?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.