Guard Frequency Episode 351 | Odyssey Phase 3: The Search for Audrey
Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 351 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on April 16, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- Elite: Dangerous
- Descent Underground
- Get the news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio.
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, finding out that they’re gonna kill her, but honestly, better her than me.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous moved to Phase 3 of the Odyssey Alpha yesterday, once again making things highly timely and relevant for our show! And that’s pretty much all the nice things we have to say about Phase 3! The exobiology gameplay needs some fast and furious adjustments before release. Everything from bug fixes to graphics to UI/UX design to tooltips to narrative to mission rewards to… I mean, what did we miss?
- Descent Underground is headed back into the courtroom once again, because – and this is Tony’s official legal opinion – “Little Orbit is a bunch of crawfishing, backstabbing, jerks who can’t be trusted to give a courtesy flush when they shit all over the deals they sign.” Yes, he went to law school for that, and, yes, he kisses his mother with that mouth.
- On a scale of powerplay to stacked wing missions, how broken is the genomic scanner game?
- If you don’t already own Descent Underground, would you still be interested in buying it?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
- Click here to go to our Star Citizen Organization page and apply today!
- Check out the callsigns we use personally in each game
Trackback from your site.
Wonderful show everyone. As for last weeks feedback, its all good, no need to throw things..
cq2) most likely.