Guard Frequency Episode 402 | Not Hard At All
Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 402 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on Friday, June 17, 2022 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- Hunternet Starfighter
- Elite Dangerous
- Next we’ll bring you a headline from the real world coming through the Squawk Box.
- After that we continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, where we’re not afraid to go in there, but we will be… we. will. be.
- Finally we open up the feedback loop and let you join in on the fun.
Links and the Like
Starfield. It’s everything I ever dreamed of. It’s every game mechanic, environment, minigame, character customizer, narrative based sandbox platformer roguelike 2d sidescroller 3d shooter 6 degree of freedom MOBA MMORPG I EVER WANTED. It will be everything to everyone and I will never leave my desk again! But I do have just a couple of questions….
Hunternet Starfighter has once again done the impossible. They have a fully realized salvage gameplay loop in their alpha! Can you imagine a future, where a single developer, in the course of just a few months, can design, test, build, implement and integrate a system into a space game? We LIVE in that future! The future is NOW!
Elite Dangerous released Update 12, then a dot patch, and then a dot dot patch and then everything was OK. Then Frontier made some financial announcements that Tony thinks “means something” or whatever. And Lavecon is coming up next month, so everyone who is English can meet up for tea and crumpets while everyone else can just wish they were cool.
- What Starfield feature or game mechanic did you see even the slightest bit of evidence for in the game pitch, but that you are now certain will be in the final release?
- What will be the next expansion feature in Elite and when will we see it?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
- Click here to go to our Star Citizen Organization page and apply today!
- Check out the callsigns we use personally in each game
Tags: elite dangerous, hunternet starfighter, podcast, starfield
Trackback from your site.
On starfield in general, sigh, its Bethesda, and too early to be coming to any conclusions. I’m still trying to get a good copy of a fallout 4 save, darn bugs.