Guard Frequency Episode 406 | Sexy Segues
Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 406 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on Friday, July 15, 2022 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- Elite Dangerous
- Star Citizen
- Next we’ll bring you a headline from the real world coming through the Squawk Box. And bear with us this week, as we’re going to be doing this whole thing in our “live format” as EVERY SINGLE ONE of our audio staff called in “sick” this weekend.
- Finally we open up the feedback loop and let you join in on the fun.
Links and the Like
Elite Dangerous is stretching out the end of the Azimuth storyline like it’s the end of a Tolkien Trilogy. Another week of Thargoid attacks and Guardian deliveries before whatever happens, happens. And, it just so happens that Guard Frequency Audio Editor and razor wit Wotherspoon had a few observations about the storyline that drew some … interesting … parallels. And speaking of Wotherspoon, he and other British-types are going to Lavecon in just a few hours. A very special episode of Frameshift Live – unofficially dubbed Frameshift Lave – will be recorded there. And it’s at least POSSIBLE that the community team will have big news to reveal to the Elite faithful who made the pilgrimage to Milton Keynes, England. But, we think it’s more likely us USA Americans aren’t missing much.
Star Citizen will face off against EVE online in their lego build off next Friday. It’s the ORE Primae vs the Banu Merchantman, in a no-holds barred winner take all extravaganza… OK, honestly, it’s game nerds building legos. It’s gonna take some Celebrity Apprentice level punching up to make this exciting at all. Hopefully the teams from both companies will try to sabotage themselves and each other to make good radio – or I guess video
Avorion’s latest expanion, “Into the Rift” will release August 3. No word on price, but I’m expecting – nay, HAPPY – to pay $15-$20 for the extra story and features.
- >What surprise does the community team have in store for the Lavecon attendees? Wrong answers only.
- What kind of Lego sabotage should the EVE and SC teams try to pull on each other?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
- Click here to go to our Star Citizen Organization page and apply today!
- Check out the callsigns we use personally in each game
Tags: elite dangerous, podcast, star citizen
Trackback from your site.
Great show everyone.
Yes the felgercarb comment was aimed only at the ones who did not remember. funny thing, the spell checker on this widget understands the spelling of felgercarb, and does not treat it as a misspelled word.