Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 369 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on August 27, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- Elite: Dangerous
- Descent Underground
- After that, we’ll sit down with Fernando Z, the creator of Hunternet Starfighter and learn about his strange new idea of kickstarting an indie space sim game.
- The news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, tightening our grip and letting star systems slip through our fingers.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
Elite Dangerous has dusted off the lore machine and given the handle a solid crank – and once again the community solved all the puzzles in about a day. But the most important point is that Tony was wrong. It wasn’t soup, it was so… much… worse.
Descent Underground is headed for a new courtroom, at least for now, and once again, the Little Orbit team needs to learn how to use the REDACTED machine.
- What other questions do you have for Fernando?
- Are you happy that the lore is moving forward in Elite Dangerous?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.